Package: python-geoip (1.2.4-2 and others)
Links for python-geoip
Download Source Package python-geoip:
Python bindings for the GeoIP IP-to-country resolver library
GeoIP is a library that enables the user to find the country that any IP address or hostname originates from, using a database instead of DNS.
This package contains the Python bindings for GeoIP, allowing to use this library within a Python program.
Other Packages Related to python-geoip
- dep: libgeoip1 (>= 1.4.7+dfsg)
- non-DNS IP-to-country resolver library
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules