Package: libxml++2.6-dbg (2.34.2-1)
Links for libxml++2.6-dbg
Download Source Package libxml++2.6:
- Deng Xiyue (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Homepage [libxmlplusplus.sourceforge.net]
C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (debug symbols)
Libxml++ is a C++ wrapper for the libxml2 XML parser library (otherwise known as the GNOME XML library). It has SAX and DOM-like APIs, but does not attempt to conform exactly to the DOM specification because they are not aimed at C++. Its API is much simpler than the underlying libxml C API.
This package contains debug symbols for debugging applications using libxml++.
Other Packages Related to libxml++2.6-dbg
- dep: libxml++2.6-2 (= 2.34.2-1)
- C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (libxml2)