Package: dimbl (0.11-1)
Links for dimbl
Download Source Package dimbl:
- Homepage [ilk.uvt.nl]
Distributed Memory Based Learner
Dimbl is a wrapper around the k-nearest neighbor classifier in TiMBL, offering parallel classification on multi-CPU machines. Dimbl splits the original training set, builds separate TiMBL classifiers per training subset, and merges their nearest-neighbor sets per classified instance
Dimbl's features are:
* Wraps neatly around TiMBL, retaining all command line options; * Knows what to do with your multiple, duo, or quad cores; * Makes use of the OpenMP specification for parallel programming; * Can attain superlinear speed gains compared to standard TiMBL.
Dimbl is a product of the ILK Research Group (Tilburg University, The Netherlands).
If you do scientific research in Natural Language Processing using the Memory-Based Learning technique, Dimbl will likely be of use to you.
Other Packages Related to dimbl
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtimbl3
- Tilburg Memory Based Learner - runtime
- dep: libunwind7