套件： zita-ajbridge (0.2.2-1)
- 主頁 [kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org]
alsa to jack bridge
This package provides two applications, zita-a2j and zita-j2a. They allow to use an ALSA device as a Jack client, to provide additional capture (a2j) or playback (j2a) channels.
Functionally these are equivalent to the alsa_in and alsa_out clients that come with Jack, but they provide much better audio quality. The resampling ratio will typically be stable within 1 PPM and change only very smoothly. Delay will be stable as well even under worse case conditions, e.g. the Jack client running near the end of the cycle.
其他與 zita-ajbridge 有關的套件
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libzita-alsa-pcmi0 (>= 0.1.1)
- C++ wrapper around the ALSA API
- dep: libzita-resampler1
- C++ library for resampling audio signals