Package: python-gnutls (1.2.4-1)
Links for python-gnutls
Download Source Package python-gnutls:
- Homepage [cheeseshop.python.org]
Python wrapper for the GNUTLS library
This package provides a high level object oriented wrapper around libgnutls, as well as low level bindings to the GNUTLS types and functions via ctypes. The high level wrapper hides the details of accessing the GNUTLS library via ctypes behind a set of classes that encapsulate GNUTLS sessions, certificates and credentials and expose them to Python applications using a simple API.
The package also includes a Twisted interface that has seamless intergration with Twisted, providing connectTLS and listenTLS methods on the Twisted reactor once imported (the methods are automatically attached to the reactor by simply importing the GNUTLS Twisted interface module).
Other Packages Related to python-gnutls
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.4.1)
- GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- rec: python-twisted-core
- Event-based framework for internet applications