Package: libcroco3 (0.6.6-2)
Links for libcroco3
Download Source Package libcroco:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Kilian Krause (QA Page)
- Loic Minier (QA Page)
- Martin Pitt (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Sebastien Bacher (QA Page)
Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) parsing and manipulation toolkit
Services provided by Libcroco
* A parser module that provides o A SAC like API. SAC stands for Simple API for CSS. SAC is an event driven API which resembles SAX in the xml world. o A CSSOM like API. CSSOM stands for Cascading Style Sheet Object Model.
The libcroco parser implements the CSS Level 2 specification, the CSS forward compatibility rules and the CSS cascading rules.
* A CSS2 selection engine Given an xml element node (that obviously comes from an xml document) and a stylesheet cascade, the Libcroco selection engine can evaluate the css selectors of the cascade and return the style properties associated to the xml element node.
Note that the xml manipulation toolkit used by the libcroco selection engine at the moment is libxml2.
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libcroco3
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility