套件： libsoup-gnome2.4-1 (2.38.1-2)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA 頁面, 郵件存檔)
- Gustavo Noronha Silva (QA 頁面)
- Martin Pitt (QA 頁面)
- Michael Biebl (QA 頁面)
HTTP library implementation in C -- GNOME support library
It was originally part of a SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) implementation called Soup, but the SOAP and non-SOAP parts have now been split into separate packages.
libsoup uses the Glib main loop and is designed to work well with GTK+ applications. This enables GNOME applications to access HTTP servers on the network in a completely asynchronous fashion, very similar to the GTK+ programming model (a synchronous operation mode is also supported for those who want it).
The GNOME support library is used for features which are important to GNOME apps, but which require GNOME-specific libraries that non-GNOME apps may not want to add dependencies on.
* Both asynchronous (GMainLoop and callback-based) and synchronous APIs * Automatically caches connections * SSL Support using GnuTLS * Proxy support, including authentication and SSL tunneling * Client support for Digest, NTLM, and Basic authentication * Server support for Digest and Basic authentication * Basic client-side SOAP and XML-RPC support
This package contains the GNOME support shared library.
其他與 libsoup-gnome2.4-1 有關的套件
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.7)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnome-keyring0 (>= 2.20.3)
- GNOME keyring services library
- dep: libsoup2.4-1 (>= 2.33.92)
- HTTP library implementation in C -- Shared library
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.5.9)
- SQLite 3 shared library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)