套件： libsemanage1-dev (2.1.6-6)
- 主頁 [userspace.selinuxproject.org]
Header files and libraries for SELinux policy manipulation
This package provides an API for the management of SELinux policies. It contains the static libraries and header files needed for developing applications that manage SELinux policies.
Security-enhanced Linux is a patch of the Linux kernel and a number of utilities with enhanced security functionality designed to add mandatory access controls to Linux. The Security-enhanced Linux kernel contains new architectural components originally developed to improve the security of the Flask operating system. These architectural components provide general support for the enforcement of many kinds of mandatory access control policies, including those based on the concepts of Type Enforcement, Role-based Access Control, and Multi-level Security.
其他與 libsemanage1-dev 有關的套件
- dep: libbz2-dev
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - development
- dep: libselinux1-dev (>= 2.1.9)
- SELinux development headers
- dep: libsemanage1 (= 2.1.6-6)
- SELinux policy management library
- dep: libsepol1-dev (>= 2.1.4)
- SELinux binary policy manipulation library and development files
- dep: libustr-dev
- Micro string library: development stuff