套件： blacs-pvm-test (1.1-21)
- 主頁 [www.netlib.org]
Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Test files for PVM
The BLACS project is an ongoing investigation whose purpose is to create a linear algebra oriented message passing interface that may be implemented efficiently and uniformly across a large range of distributed memory platforms.
You can choose between an implementation based on MPI or PVM. This package uses PVM.
There are packages for the shared libraries, for the static libraries and the development files and for test programs (this one).
Most users do not need to install this package directly because it is used as a high level driver for the communication in the ScaLAPACK packages. Therefore, it is installed when installing ScaLAPACK. ScaLAPACK is a parallel version of LAPACK and is used on Beowulf type clusters.
其他與 blacs-pvm-test 有關的套件
- dep: blacs-test-common
- Test data for BLACS testers
- dep: blacs1-pvm (>= 1.1)
- Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Shared libs. for PVM
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.6)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libpvm3
- Parallel Virtual Machine - shared libraries
- dep: libquadmath0 (>= 4.6)
- GCC Quad-Precision Math Library