套件： libeet1 (1.3.2-1)
- 主頁 [www.enlightenment.org]
Enlightenment DR17 file chunk reading/writing library
Eet is a tiny library designed to write an arbitrary set of chunks of data to a file and optionally compress each chunk (very much like a zip file) and allows fast random-access reading of the file later on. It does not do zip as zip itself has more complexity than needed, and it was much simpler to implement this once here.
It's small, fast, and does a job. It's heavily commented and fully documented.
其他與 libeet1 有關的套件
- dep: libeina-svn-06 (>= 0.9.9.49898)
- Enlightenment Foundation Library providing optimized data types
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- GNU TLS 函式庫 - 執行期函式庫
- dep: libjpeg62 (>= 6b1)
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library (version 6.2)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)