套件： postgresql-common (113+squeeze1)
- Debian PostgreSQL Maintainers (QA 頁面, 郵件存檔)
- Martin Pitt (QA 頁面)
- Peter Eisentraut (QA 頁面)
- Christoph Berg (QA 頁面)
PostgreSQL database-cluster manager
The postgresql-common package provides a structure under which multiple versions of PostgreSQL may be installed and/or multiple clusters maintained at one time.
This package will automatically create a (self-signed) certificate so that SSL connections are supported.
PostgreSQL is a fully featured object-relational database management system. It supports a large part of the SQL standard and is designed to be extensible by users in many aspects. Its features include ACID transactions, foreign keys, views, sequences, subqueries, triggers, outer joins, multiversion concurrency control, and user-defined types and functions.
其他與 postgresql-common 有關的套件
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-3)
- Linux Standard Base 3.2 init script functionality
- dep: postgresql-client-common (>= 113+squeeze1)
- manager for multiple PostgreSQL client versions
- dep: procps
- /proc file system utilities
- dep: ssl-cert (>= 1.0.11)
- simple debconf wrapper for OpenSSL