Package: hydrogen (0.9.4.1-1)
Links for hydrogen
Download Source Package hydrogen:
- Homepage [www.hydrogen-music.org]
advanced drum machine/step sequencer
Hydrogen is an advanced drum machine. It's main goal is to bring professional yet simple and intuitive pattern-based drum programming.
* Very user-friendly, modular, fast and intuitive graphical interface based on QT 4. * Sample-based stereo audio engine, with import of sound samples in .wav, .au and .aiff formats. * Support of samples in compressed FLAC file.
Sequencer and mixer features:
* Pattern-based sequencer, with unlimited number of patterns and ability to chain patterns into a song. * Up to 64 ticks per pattern with individual level per event and variable pattern length. * 32 instrument tracks with volume, mute, solo, pan capabilities. * Multi layer support for instruments (up to 16 samples for each instrument). * Ability to import/export song files. * Unique human velocity, human time, pitch and swing functions. * Multiple patterns playing at once.
* JACK, ALSA, PortAudio and OSS audio drivers. * ALSA MIDI and PortMidi input with assignable midi-in channel (1..16, ALL). * Import/export of drumkits. * Export song to wav file. * Export song to midi file.
Other Packages Related to hydrogen
- dep: libarchive1 (>= 2.0.25)
- Single library to read/write tar, cpio, pax, zip, iso9660, etc.
- dep: libflac++6 (>= 1.2.1)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec - C++ runtime library
- dep: libflac8 (>= 1.2.1)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec - runtime C library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: liblash2 (>= 0.5.4-2~)
- LASH Audio Session Handler (LASH) shared library files
- dep: liblrdf0
- a library to manipulate RDF files describing LADSPA plugins
- dep: libportaudio2
- Portable audio I/O - shared library
- dep: libportmidi0
- library for real-time MIDI input/output
- dep: libqt4-network (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 network module
- dep: libqt4-xml (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 XML module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.6.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)