Package: lunch (0.2.22-1)
Links for lunch
Download Source Package lunch:
- Homepage [svn.sat.qc.ca]
distributed process launcher
Lunch is a simple distributed process launcher and manager for GNU/Linux.
With Lunch, one can launch software processes on several different computers and make sure they keep running. This software was created to suit the needs of new media artists for live performances and interactive installations. It respawns the software that crash and provides a mean to manage dependencies between running processes.
It provides the command-line lunch utility which can be invoked with a GTK+ user interface.
See http://svn.sat.qc.ca/trac/lunch for more information.
Other Packages Related to lunch
- dep: openssh-client
- secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-twisted
- Event-based framework for internet applications (transitional package)
- rec: openssh-server
- secure shell (SSH) server, for secure access from remote machines