Package: qtstalker (0.32-3.2)
Links for qtstalker
Download Source Package qtstalker:
commodity and stock market charting and technical analysis
Qtstalker is a user friendly Technical Analysis package for GNU/Linux. It is similar to commercial software such as Metastock, Supercharts and Tradestation.
Qtstalker's features include:
- A point-and-click graphical user interface. - Chart types include line, bar, candlestick, point and figure, swing. - Chart objects: trendlines, buy/sell arrows, fibonacci retracement, text. - Indicator plugins include MACD, MAs, Bollinger Bands, RSI and many more. - Custom indicators can be composed without programming. - Quote plugins download data from online sources like Yahoo, CME, NYBOT. - Data import plugins for plain-text CSV files and MySQL databases. - Intra-day, daily, weekly and monthly chart compression. - Can manage stocks, futures, indices, ratios and spreads. - Back testing function allowing indicator tests using actual chart data. - Scanner to filter symbols based on a user defined formula. - A basic portfolio manager.
This package contains the main program and plugins. Documentation is in the qtstalker-doc package.
Qtstalker is 100% free software, distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL. An active development community is continually adding new features. We appreciate your input towards creating a world-class GNU/Linux TA package. Please visit Qtstalker on Sourceforge.
Other Packages Related to qtstalker
- dep: libdb4.7
- Berkeley v4.7 Database Libraries [runtime]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.8b)
- Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), Version 3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4)
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- rec: qtstalker-doc (= 0.32-3.2)
- documentation for Qtstalker
- sug: libmysqlclient15off
- Package not available