套件： arno-iptables-firewall (1.9.2.k-4)
- 主頁 [rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl]
single- and multi-homed firewall script with DSL/ADSL support
Unlike other lean iptables frontends in Debian, arno-iptables-firewall will setup and load a secure, restrictive firewall by just asking a few question. This includes configuring internal networks for internet access via NAT and potential network services (e.g. http or ssh).
However, it is in no way restricted to this simple setup. Some catch words of additional features, that can be enabled in the well documented configuration file are: DSL/ADSL, Port forwarding, DMZ's, portscan detection, MAC address filtering.
其他與 arno-iptables-firewall 有關的套件
- dep: gawk
- GNU awk, a pattern scanning and processing language
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: iptables (>= 1.2.11)
- administration tools for packet filtering and NAT