Package: libopenmeeg1 (2.0.0.dfsg-2)
Links for libopenmeeg1
Download Source Package openmeeg:
- Homepage [www-sop.inria.fr]
library for solving EEG and MEG forward and inverse problems
OpenMEEG provides state-of-the art tools for processing EEG and MEG data.
The forward problem is implemented using the symmetric Boundary Element method [Kybic et al, 2005], providing excellent accuracy, particularly for superficial cortical sources. The source localization procedures implemented in OpenMEEG are based on a distributed source model, with three different types of regularization: the Minimum Norm, and the L2 and L1 norms of the surface gradient of the sources [Adde et al, 2005].
Other Packages Related to libopenmeeg1
- dep: libatlas3gf-base
- Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software, generic shared
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libmatio0
- A library to read and write Matlab MAT files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)