Package: sip-tester (1:3.2-1)
Links for sip-tester
Download Source Package sip-tester:
- Debian VoIP Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mark Purcell (QA Page)
- ARAKI Yasuhiro (QA Page)
- Tzafrir Cohen (QA Page)
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
Performance testing tool for the SIP protocol
sip-tester is a test tool and traffic generator for the SIP protocol. It can be used to test SIP equipment like SIP proxies, SIP media servers, etc. and to emulate user agents calling a SIP system.
Its features are:
* a few basic SipStone user agent scenarios included * custom XML scenario files even for complex call flows * comprehensive set of real-time statistics * TCP and UDP transport * dynamically adjustable call rates - send RTP traffic
This software is distributed as SIPp by its authors.
SIP is the Session Initiation Protocol, a standard signalling protocol for initiating, modifying, and terminating Internet conferencing, telephony (VoIP - Voice over IP), video, and instant messaging.
This package has been built for distributed pauses with the GNU Scientific Libraries.
Other Packages Related to sip-tester
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libgsl0ldbl (>= 1.9)
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling