Package: libopenturns-dev (1.0-4)
Links for libopenturns-dev
Download Source Package openturns:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Christophe Prud'homme (QA Page)
- Denis Barbier (QA Page)
- Homepage [trac.openturns.org]
headers and development libraries for OpenTURNS
OpenTURNS is a powerful and generic tool to treat and quantify uncertainties in numerical simulations in design, optimization and control. It allows both sensitivity and reliability analysis studies:
* defining the outputs of interest and decision criterion; * quantify and model the source of uncertainties; * propagate uncertainties and/or analyse sensitivity and * rank the sources of uncertainty
OpenTURNS is a large project with more than 300 C++ classes which uses well known and supported software such as R for the statistical methods and BLAS/LAPACK for the linear algebra.
This package provides the OpenTURNS headers should be used if one wants to link its application against the library.
Other Packages Related to libopenturns-dev
- dep: libopenturns0.1 (= 1.0-4)
- dynamic libraries for OpenTURNS