Package: pidgin-plugin-pack (2.6.3-2 and others)
Links for pidgin-plugin-pack
Download Source Package purple-plugin-pack:
- Homepage [plugins.guifications.org]
Collection of Pidgin plugins
Plugin pack is a collection of many simple-yet-useful plugins for Pidgin. A brief description of each is below. For more information about an individual plugin, please see http://plugins.guifications.org/trac/wiki/PluginPack
/exec: execute commands and optionally send their output in an IM/chat window.
AutoProfile: user profile and status message content generator.
Album: archives all buddy icons for all buddies in the user's buddy list.
Auto Reply: auto-replies on any protocol, also can be specific to each buddy.
Bash.org: provides links to random or select quotes on bash.org and qdb.us.
Buddy List Options: options to hide buddy list on creation and hide menu in it.
Colorize: colorizes outgoing message text.
Conversation Badge: shows the protocol icon in the conversation menu tray.
DeWYSIWYGification: allows user to type in HTML without it being rendered.
Dice: simulates the rolling of dice.
DiffTopic: shows changes when the topic is changed in a chatroom.
Magic 8 Ball: shows random expressions from a Magic 8 Ball toy.
Enhanced History: an enhanced version of the history plugin.
Flip: flips a coin and shows the result in the current conversation.
gRIM: annoy your buddies with a timed series of messages.
Google: writes the results of an "I'm feeling lucky" search to a conversation.
Group IM: send an IM to a group of buddies
Highlight: adds support for highlighting user specified words.
Ignore: ignore either all or just chat communication from a specific person.
InfoPane: use different views for the "details" information in conversations.
IRC Helper: Handles the rough edges of the IRC protocol.
IRC More: adds a couple options to the IRC protocol:
- Customized default quit/part messages. - A CTCP version reply.
Irssi Features: implements many features of irssi:
- day change notifications - /window, /layout, /lastlog commands - auto-text formatting
List Handler: import and export buddy lists in various formats.
Chat User List Logging: logs the list of users in a chat when you join.
My Status Box: per-account status selectors with other features.
Napster: NAPSTER Protocol Plugin.
Nick Said: to jump to where your name or other words were said in a chat.
Old Logger: stores buddy logs in flat files (legacy format).
Plonkers: announce your ignore list to a chat room and other privacy features.
Purple Schedule: Schedule reminders at specific times.
Separate and Tab: adds two new window positioning methods.
Sim Fix: fixes messages received from buddies using broken SIM clients.
Simple Network Paging Protocol (SNPP):
allows sending to pager servers (like sendpage or qpage) via SNPP.
Message Splitter: splits sent messages into smaller ones of a specified size.
SSL Info: adds a menu item to display info about the SSL plugin in use.
Switch Spell: allows changing the spell-check language for each conversation.
Timelog: view Pidgin logs that fall within specific time ranges.
XChat Chats: makes Pidgin use XChat's indented view.
XMPP Priority: Adds account options that allow users to specify the priorities
used for available and away for XMPP accounts.
Other Packages Related to pidgin-plugin-pack
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.12.4)
- ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libenchant1c2a (>= 1.6)
- Wrapper library for various spell checker engines (runtime libs)
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.9.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.8)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.24.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libgtkspell0 (>= 2.0.10)
- a spell-checking addon for GTK's TextView widget
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libpurple0 (>= 2.6.0)
- multi-protocol instant messaging library