Package: librep-dev (0.90.2-1.3)
Links for librep-dev
Download Source Package librep:
- Homepage [librep.sourceforge.net]
development libraries and headers for librep
rep is a dialect of Lisp, designed to be used both as an extension language for applications and as a general purpose programming language.
It was originally written to be mostly-compatible with Emacs Lisp, but has subsequently diverged markedly. Its aim is to combine the best features of Scheme and Common Lisp and provide an environment that is comfortable for implementing both small and large scale systems. It tries to be a "pragmatic" programming language.
This package contains the files needed to embed the rep interpreter in an application.
Other Packages Related to librep-dev
- dep: libgdbm3 (>= 1.8.3)
- GNU dbm 数据库
- dep: libgmp-dev
- Multiprecision arithmetic library developers tools
- dep: librep9 (= 0.90.2-1.3)
- embeded lisp command interpreter library
- rec: rep-doc
- documentation for the lisp command interpreter