软件包: gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad-dbg (0.10.23-7.1)
- Maintainers of GStreamer packages (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- 主页 [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
GStreamer plugins from the "bad" set (debug symbols)
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
This package contains unstripped shared libraries. It is provided primarily to provide a backtrace with names in a debugger, this makes it somewhat easier to interpret core dumps. The libraries are installed in /usr/lib/debug and are automatically used by gdb.
其他与 gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad-dbg 有关的软件包
- dep: gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad (= 0.10.23-7.1)
- GStreamer plugins from the "bad" set