软件包: gforth (0.7.0+ds2-0.1)
- 主页 [www.complang.tuwien.ac.at]
GNU Forth Language Environment
This is the GNU'ish implementation of a Forth programming environment.
Forth, as a language, is best known for being stack-based, and completely extensible. Each Forth environment provides one or more dictionaries of pre-defined words, and programming in Forth consists of defining and executing new words that are combinations of previously defined words. It has been said that learning Forth changes forever the way you think about writing programs.
For more information about Forth, visit the Forth Interest Group web site at http://www.forth.org/fig.html.
其他与 gforth 有关的软件包
- dep: gforth-common (= 0.7.0+ds2-0.1)
- GNU Forth architecture-independent dictionaries
- dep: gforth-lib (= 0.7.0+ds2-0.1)
- GNU Forth Language Environment architecture-dependent files
- dep: libffcall1 (>= 1.10+2.41)
- Foreign Function Call Libraries
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.4.2)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool