软件包: opendnssec-enforcer-sqlite3 (1:1.3.9-5)
- 主页 [www.opendnssec.org]
tool to prepare DNSSEC keys (sqlite3 backend)
OpenDNSSEC is a complete DNSSEC zone signing system which is very easy to use with stability and security in mind. There are a lot of details in signing zone files with DNSSEC and OpenDNSSEC covers most of it.
OpenDNSSEC Enforcer, which is a tool to make sure that there are enough keys for all of the zones, and take the policy and key information from the KASP database and turn it into an xml file that the signer can use.
The package contains OpenDNSSEC Enforcer binaries with sqlite3 backend.
其他与 opendnssec-enforcer-sqlite3 有关的软件包
- dep: libdbd-sqlite3-perl
- Perl DBI driver with a self-contained RDBMS
- dep: libldns1 (>= 1.6.0)
- ldns library for DNS programming
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.5.9)
- SQLite 3 shared library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: opendnssec-common (= 1:1.3.9-5)
- common configuration files for OpenDNSSEC suite
- dep: opendnssec-enforcer
- tool to prepare DNSSEC keys (common package)
- dep: sqlite3
- Command line interface for SQLite 3