Package: spew (1.0.8-1)
Links for spew
Download Source Package spew:
I/O performance measurement and load generation tool
Spew is used to measure I/O performance of character devices, block devices, and regular files. It can also be used to generate high I/O loads to stress systems while verifying data integrity.
Spew is easy to use and is flexible. No configuration files or complicated client/server configurations are needed. Spew also generates its own data patterns that are designed to make it easy to find and debug data integrity problems.
Other Packages Related to spew
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2.1)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpopt0 (>= 1.15)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3