软件包: cpufreqd (2.4.2-2)
- 主页 [sourceforge.net]
fully configurable daemon for dynamic frequency and voltage scaling
cpufreqd is meant to be a replacement of the speedstep applet you can find on some other OS, it monitors the system status and selects the most appropriate CPU level. It is fully configurable and easily extensible through the many available plug-ins (more to come). Despite its name it can be used to control also the NForce2-Atxp1 voltage regulator and the core and memory clock for NVidia cards (see README.Debian).
You need a CPUFreq driver and either APM, ACPI (a recent version) or PMU enabled in your kernel in order for this daemon to work.
其他与 cpufreqd 有关的软件包
- dep: libcpufreq0 (>= 001)
- shared library to deal with the cpufreq Linux kernel feature
- dep: libsensors4 (>= 1:3.0.0)
- library to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
- dep: libsysfs2
- interface library to sysfs
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- sug: cpufrequtils
- utilities to deal with the cpufreq Linux kernel feature