Package: opendnssec-dbg-sqlite3 (1:1.3.9-5)
Links for opendnssec-dbg-sqlite3
Download Source Package opendnssec:
- Homepage [www.opendnssec.org]
Debug symbols for OpenDNSSEC (Enforcer with SQLite3 support)
This package provides the debug symbols for OpenDNSSEC needed for properly debugging errors in OpenDNSSEC with gdb.
OpenDNSSEC is a complete DNSSEC zone signing system which is very easy to use with stability and security in mind. There are a lot of details in signing zone files with DNSSEC and OpenDNSSEC covers most of it.
This package contains debugging symbols for SQLite3 variant of OpenDNSSEC Enforcer.
Other Packages Related to opendnssec-dbg-sqlite3
- dep: libhsm-bin
- library for interfacing PKCS#11 Hardware Security Modules
- dep: opendnssec-common
- common configuration files for OpenDNSSEC suite
- dep: opendnssec-enforcer
- tool to prepare DNSSEC keys (common package)
- dep: opendnssec-enforcer-sqlite3
- tool to prepare DNSSEC keys (sqlite3 backend)
- dep: opendnssec-signer
- daemon to sign DNS zone files periodically
- rec: gdb
- The GNU Debugger