Package: libdose2-ocaml-dev (1.4.2-4 and others)
Links for libdose2-ocaml-dev
Download Source Package dose2:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Stefano Zacchiroli (QA Page)
- Ralf Treinen (QA Page)
- Homepage [sodiac.gforge.inria.fr]
OCaml libraries for package dependencies (development files)
Dose2 is a framework made of several OCaml libraries for managing distribution packages and their dependencies.
Though not tied to any particular distribution, Dose 2 constitutes a pool of libraries which enable injecting packages coming from various distribution. Companion libraries (e.g. ceve) and tools (e.g. pkglab) rely on dose2 to manage packages coming from various distributions, e.g. Debian and Red Hat.
Besides basic functionalities for querying and setting package properties, dose also implements algorithms for solving more complex problems (monitoring package evolutions, correct and complete dependency resolution, repository-wide uninstallability checks).
This package contains the development stuff you need to use dose2 in the development of your programs.
Other Packages Related to libdose2-ocaml-dev
- dep: libbz2-ocaml-dev
- OCaml bindings for the bzip2 compression library
- dep: libcalendar-ocaml-dev
- OCaml library providing operations over dates and times
- dep: libgdbm-dev
- GNU dbm database routines (development files)
- dep: libpcre-ocaml-dev
- OCaml bindings for PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression)
- dep: librpm-dev
- RPM shared library, development kit
- dep: libzip-ocaml-dev
- OCaml compression libraries (development files)
- sug: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries