Package: libgstreamer0.10-0-dbg (0.10.36-1.2)
Links for libgstreamer0.10-0-dbg
Download Source Package gstreamer0.10:
- Maintainers of GStreamer packages (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Loïc Minier (QA Page)
- Sebastien Bacher (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Homepage [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
Core GStreamer libraries and elements
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
This package contains unstripped shared libraries. It is provided primarily to provide a backtrace with names in a debugger, this makes it somewhat easier to interpret core dumps. The libraries are installed in /usr/lib/debug and are automatically used by gdb.
Other Packages Related to libgstreamer0.10-0-dbg
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (= 0.10.36-1.2)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements