软件包: opendnssec-signer (1:1.3.9-5)
- 主页 [www.opendnssec.org]
daemon to sign DNS zone files periodically
OpenDNSSEC is a complete DNSSEC zone signing system which is very easy to use with stability and security in mind. There are a lot of details in signing zone files with DNSSEC and OpenDNSSEC covers most of it.
This package contains the OpenDNSSEC Signer Engine. The task of the signer engine is to schedule signing operation on DNS zones. Taking input from the KASP, it will automatically sign zones and keep their signatures up-to-date.
其他与 opendnssec-signer 有关的软件包
- dep: libldns1 (>= 1.6.12~)
- ldns library for DNS programming
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: opendnssec-common (= 1:1.3.9-5)
- common configuration files for OpenDNSSEC suite
- rec: opendnssec-auditor
- tool to audit DNS signed zones according to local policy
- rec: opendnssec-enforcer
- tool to prepare DNSSEC keys (common package)