Package: nginx-common (1.2.1-2.2)
Links for nginx-common
Download Source Package nginx:
- Kartik Mistry (QA Page)
- Jose Parrella (QA Page)
- Fabio Tranchitella (QA Page)
- Michael Lustfield (QA Page)
- Dmitry E. Oboukhov (QA Page)
- Cyril Lavier (QA Page)
- Homepage [nginx.net]
small, powerful, scalable web/proxy server - common files
Nginx ("engine X") is a high-performance web and reverse proxy server created by Igor Sysoev. It can be used both as a standalone web server and as a proxy to reduce the load on back-end HTTP or mail servers.
This package contains base configuration files used by all versions of nginx.
Other Packages Related to nginx-common
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-14)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality