Package: wormux-data (1:0.8.5-1)
Links for wormux-data
Download Source Package wormux:
- Debian Games Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Jean Parpaillon (artefact) (QA Page)
- Eddy Petrișor (QA Page)
- Cyril Brulebois (QA Page)
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) (QA Page)
- Homepage [wormux.org]
data files for the wormux game
Wormux is a free game where funny animals fight on a 2D map with funny weapons. Though currently under heavy development, it is already very playable, with lots of weapons (Dynamite, Baseball Bat, Teleportation, etc.). For the moment, you can not play against computer opponents.
There are also lots of maps available for your battling pleasure! Wormux takes the genre to the next level, with great customisation options leading to great gameplay. There is a wide selection of teams, from the Aliens to the Chickens. Also, new battlefields can be downloaded from the Internet, making strategy an important part of each battle.
This package contains data like maps and teams. If you want to play the game, you need to install the wormux package.
Other Packages Related to wormux-data
- dep: ttf-dejavu
- Metapackage to pull in ttf-dejavu-core and ttf-dejavu-extra
- rec: wormux (>= 1:0.8.5-1)
- funny fight game on 2D maps