Package: python-sip-dev (4.10.2-1)
Links for python-sip-dev
Download Source Package sip4-qt3:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Torsten Marek (QA Page)
- Bernd Zeimetz (QA Page)
- Michael Casadevall (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk]
Python/C++ bindings generator development files
SIP is a tool for generating bindings for C++ classes with some ideas borrowed from SWIG, but capable of tighter bindings because of its specificity towards C++ and Python.
SIP was originally designed to generate Python bindings for KDE and so has explicit support for the signal slot mechanism used by the Qt/KDE class libraries.
- connecting Qt signals to Python functions and class methods - connecting Python signals to Qt slots - overloading virtual member functions with Python class methods - protected member functions - abstract classes - enumerated types - global class instances - static member functions.
This package contains the code generator tool and the development headers needed to develop Python bindings with sip.
Other Packages Related to python-sip-dev
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libjs-jquery
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库第三版
- dep: python (>= 2.3)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-dev
- header files and a static library for Python (default)
- dep: python-sip (= 4.10.2-1)
- Python/C++ bindings generator runtime library
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- 为 Python 模块提供自动重新构建支持