Package: libsynce0 (0.15-1)
Links for libsynce0
Download Source Package libsynce:
- Homepage [www.synce.org]
Helper library to sync Windows Mobile devices (shared library)
The purpose of the SynCE project is to provide a means of communication with a Windows Mobile, or Windows CE, device from a computer running Linux, FreeBSD or a similar operating system.
This package contains the common library for SynCE project tools. It is required to run other parts of the suite.
Other Packages Related to libsynce0
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib-based shared library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libhal1 (>= 0.5.8.1)
- Hardware Abstraction Layer - shared library