Package: libnetcdf6 (1:4.1.1-5)
Links for libnetcdf6
Download Source Package netcdf:
- Homepage [www.unidata.ucar.edu]
An interface for scientific data access to large binary data
NetCDF (network Common Data Form) is an interface for scientific data access and a freely-distributed software library that provides an implementation of the interface. The netCDF library also defines a machine-independent format for representing scientific data. Together, the interface, library, and format support the creation, access, and sharing of scientific data.
This package contains the C, C++ and Fortran77/90 run-time shared libraries required by programs.
Other Packages Related to libnetcdf6
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2-1)
- Multi-protocol file transfer library (GnuTLS)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- GNU 标准 C++ 库第三版