软件包: aide (0.15.1-2+squeeze1)
- Aide Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Marc Haber (QA Page)
- Mike Markley (QA Page)
- Hannes von Haugwitz (QA Page)
- 主页 [sourceforge.net]
Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment - static binary
AIDE is an intrusion detection system that detects changes to files on the local system. It creates a database from the regular expression rules that it finds from the config file. Once this database is initialized it can be used to verify the integrity of the files. It has several message digest algorithms (md5, sha1, rmd160, tiger, haval, etc.) that are used to check the integrity of the file. More algorithms can be added with relative ease. All of the usual file attributes can also be checked for inconsistencies.
This package contains the statically linked binary for "normal" systems.
You will almost certainly want to tweak the configuration file in /etc/aide/aide.conf or drop your own config snippets into /etc/aide/aide.conf.d.
Upstream URL: http://sourceforge.net/projects/aide
其他与 aide 有关的软件包
- dep: aide-common (= 0.15.1-2+squeeze1)
- Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment - Common files
- dep: bsd-mailx
- dep: liblockfile1
- NFS-适用的程序库，附带了 dotlockfile 程序
- dep: ucf (>= 2.0020)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.