Package: pulseaudio (0.9.21-3+squeeze1)
Links for pulseaudio
Download Source Package pulseaudio:
- Pulseaudio maintenance team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- CJ van den Berg (QA Page)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.pulseaudio.org]
PulseAudio sound server
PulseAudio, previously known as Polypaudio, is a sound server for POSIX and WIN32 systems. It is a drop in replacement for the ESD sound server with much better latency, mixing/re-sampling quality and overall architecture.
These are some of PulseAudio's features:
* High quality software mixing of multiple audio streams with support for more than one sink/source. May be used to combine multiple sound cards into one (with sample rate adjustment).
* Wide range of supported client libraries. ESD, ALSA, oss, libao and GStreamer client applications are supported as-is. Native PulseAudio plug-ins are also available for xmms and mplayer.
* Good low latency behaviour and very accurate latency measurement for playback and recording. Ability to fully synchronize multiple playback streams.
* Network transparency, allowing an application to play back or record audio on a different machine than the one it is running on.
* Extensible plug-in architecture with plug-ins for jackd, multicast-rtp lirc and avahi, just to name a few.
This package contains the daemon and basic module set.
Other Packages Related to pulseaudio
- dep: adduser
- dep: consolekit
- framework for defining and tracking users, sessions and seats
- dep: libcap2 (>= 2.10)
- support for getting/setting POSIX.1e capabilities
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libgdbm3 (>= 1.8.3)
- GNU dbm 数据库
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.2.6b)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libpulse0 (= 0.9.21-3+squeeze1)
- PulseAudio client libraries
- dep: libsamplerate0
- Audio sample rate conversion library
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: libspeexdsp1 (>= 1.2~beta3.2-1)
- The Speex extended runtime library
- dep: libudev0 (>= 0.140)
- libudev shared library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxtst6
- X11 Testing -- Record extension library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-13)
- Linux 标准基础 3.2 初始脚本函数
- dep: udev (>= 143)
- /dev/ and hotplug management daemon
- rec: gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio
- GStreamer plugin for PulseAudio
- rec: libasound2-plugins
- ALSA library additional plugins
- rec: pulseaudio-esound-compat
- PulseAudio ESD compatibility layer
- rec: pulseaudio-module-x11
- X11 module for PulseAudio sound server