软件包: gnome-speech-dectalk (1:0.4.25-4) [contrib]
- Mario Lang (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
GNOME text-to-speech library (Fonix DECtalk engine support)
The GNOME Speech library gives a simple yet general API for programs to convert text into speech, as well as speech input.
This package provides the source code required to compile a driver for the commercial DECtalk software speech synthesis engine and voices from Fonix (http://www.fonix.com/). Upon installation, it will automatically attempt to compile and install the dectalk-synthesis-driver binary required to use GNOME Speech with dectalk.
This package is only useful if the dectalk engine is already installed on the system.
其他与 gnome-speech-dectalk 有关的软件包
- dep: gcc
- GNU C 编译器
- dep: libbonobo2-dev
- Bonobo CORBA interfaces library -- development files
- dep: libglib2.0-dev
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libgnome-speech-dev (= 1:0.4.25-4)
- GNOME text-to-speech library (development headers)
- dep: liborbit2-dev
- development files for ORBit2 - a CORBA ORB