Package: lazarus-ide-gtk2 (0.9.28.2-12)
Links for lazarus-ide-gtk2
Download Source Package lazarus:
- Homepage [www.lazarus.freepascal.org]
IDE for Free Pascal - IDE build on top of GTK+ backend
Lazarus is an IDE to create (graphical and console) applications with Free Pascal. Free Pascal is a (L)GPL'ed Pascal and Object Pascal compiler that runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD and more.
Lazarus is the missing part of the puzzle that will allow you to develop programs for all of the above platforms in a Delphi like environment. The IDE is a RAD tool that includes a form designer.
Unlike Java's "write once, run anywhere" motto, Lazarus and Free Pascal strive for "write once, compile anywhere". Since the exact same compiler is available on all of the above platforms you don't need to do any recoding to produce identical products for different platforms.
In short, Lazarus is a free RAD tool for Free Pascal using its Lazarus Component Library (LCL).
This package contains the lazarus IDE build on top of GTK+ backend.
Other Packages Related to lazarus-ide-gtk2
- dep: lazarus-ide
- IDE for Free Pascal - Common IDE files
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.29.3)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [powerpc]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.6) [sparc]
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- rec: fpc
- Free Pascal Compiler - Meta Package
- rec: gdb
- rec: lcl
- Lazarus Components Library - LCL metapackage
- sug: fp-utils
- Free Pascal - Utils