Package: opendkim (2.0.1+dfsg-1)
Links for opendkim
Download Source Package opendkim:
Milter implementation of DomainKeys Identified Mail
The OpenDKIM Project is a community effort to develop and maintain a C library for producing DKIM-aware applications and an open source milter for providing DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) service.
DKIM provides a way for senders to confirm their identity when sending email by adding a cryptographic signature to the headers of the message.
This package contains the OpenDKIM mail filter (Milter) for plugging into Milter-aware MTAs. It implements both signing and verification.
Other Packages Related to opendkim
- dep: adduser
- dep: libdb4.8
- Berkeley v4.8 Database Libraries [runtime]
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP 库
- dep: liblua5.1-0
- Simple, extensible, embeddable programming language
- dep: libmilter1.0.1
- Sendmail Mail Filter API (Milter)
- dep: libopendkim1
- Library for signing and verifying DomainKeys Identified Mail signatures
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8m-1)
- SSL 共享库
- dep: libunbound2 (>= 1.4.1)
- library implementing DNS resolution and validation