软件包: libmono-posix2.0-cil (2.6.7-5.1)
- Debian Mono Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mirco Bauer (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Jo Shields (QA Page)
- 主页 [www.mono-project.com]
Mono.Posix library (for CLI 2.0)
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Novell. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
This package contains the Mono.Posix library for CLI 2.0 that binds many APIs found in glibc or intl.
其他与 libmono-posix2.0-cil 有关的软件包
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (>= 2.6.3)
- Mono core library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-system2.0-cil (>= 2.6.3)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: mono-runtime (>= 2.4)
- Mono runtime