Package: mercurial-common (2.5.2-1)
Links for mercurial-common
Download Source Package mercurial:
- Python Applications Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Vincent Danjean (QA Page)
- Javi Merino (QA Page)
- Homepage [mercurial.selenic.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
easy-to-use, scalable distributed version control system (common files)
Mercurial is a fast, lightweight Source Control Management system designed for efficient handling of very large distributed projects.
This package contains the architecture independent components of Mercurial, and is generally useless without the mercurial package.
Other Packages Related to mercurial-common
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- rec: ca-certificates
- Common CA certificates
- rec: mercurial (>= 2.5.2-1)
- easy-to-use, scalable distributed version control system