Package: pulseaudio-module-gconf (2.0-6.1)
Links for pulseaudio-module-gconf
Download Source Package pulseaudio:
- Pulseaudio maintenance team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Martin-Éric Racine (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.pulseaudio.org]
GConf module for PulseAudio sound server
PulseAudio, previously known as Polypaudio, is a sound server for POSIX and WIN32 systems. It is a drop in replacement for the ESD sound server with much better latency, mixing/re-sampling quality and overall architecture.
This module enables PulseAudio to store additional configuration in GConf.
The module is called module-gconf.
Other Packages Related to pulseaudio-module-gconf
- dep: gconf-service
- GNOME configuration database system (D-Bus service)
- dep: libcap2 (>= 2.10)
- support for getting/setting POSIX.1e capabilities
- dep: libgconf-2-4 (>= 2.31.1)
- GNOME configuration database system (shared libraries)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpulse0 (= 2.0-6.1)
- PulseAudio client libraries
- dep: pulseaudio
- PulseAudio sound server