Package: libzmq1 (2.2.0+dfsg-2)
Links for libzmq1
Download Source Package zeromq:
- Homepage [www.zeromq.org]
lightweight messaging kernel (shared library)
ØMQ is a library which extends the standard socket interfaces with features traditionally provided by specialised messaging middleware products.
ØMQ sockets provide an abstraction of asynchronous message queues, multiple messaging patterns, message filtering (subscriptions), seamless access to multiple transport protocols and more.
This package contains the ZeroMQ shared library.
Other Packages Related to libzmq1
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpgm-5.1-0 (>= 5.1.116~dfsg)
- OpenPGM shared library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libuuid1 (>= 2.16)
- Universally Unique ID library