Package: ruby-opennebula (3.4.1-3.1)
Links for ruby-opennebula
Download Source Package opennebula:
- Debian OpenNebula Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Damien Raude-Morvan (QA Page)
- Soren Hansen (QA Page)
- Jaime Melis (QA Page)
- Homepage [opennebula.org]
Ruby bindings for OpenNebula Cloud API (OCA)
OpenNebula is an open source virtual infrastructure engine that enables the dynamic deployment and re-placement of virtual machines on a pool of physical resources.
ONE (OpenNebula) extends the benefits of virtualization platforms from a single physical resource to a pool of resources, decoupling the server not only from the physical infrastructure but also from the physical location.
This package provides the OpenNebula Cloud API (OCA) Ruby bindings.
Other Packages Related to ruby-opennebula
- dep: ruby-mysql
- MySQL module for Ruby
- dep: ruby-password
- Ruby library for handling passwords
- dep: ruby-sequel
- Simple, flexible, and powerful SQL database access toolkit for Ruby
- dep: ruby-sqlite3
- SQLite3 interface for Ruby
- dep: rubygems
- package management framework for Ruby libraries/applications