Package: python-pythoncard (0.8.2-2)
Links for python-pythoncard
Download Source Package pythoncard:
- Homepage [pythoncard.sourceforge.net]
wxPython-based GUI construction framework (underlying Python libraries)
PythonCard is a GUI construction framework for building cross-platform desktop applications on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, using the Python language. It is based on the wxPython bindings for the wxWidgets toolkit (formerly known as wxWindows).
This package includes the PythonCard Python package and all of its associated Python modules.
Other Packages Related to python-pythoncard
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-wxgtk2.8
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (wxPython binding)