Package: python-louis (2.4.1-1)
Links for python-louis
Download Source Package liblouis:
- Debian Accessibility Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Samuel Thibault (QA Page)
- Cyril Brulebois (QA Page)
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Python bindings for liblouis
Liblouis is a braille translator and back-translator. It features support for computer and literary braille, supports contracted and uncontracted translation for many languages and has support for hyphenation. Liblouis also supports math braille (Nemeth and Marburg).
This package contains Python bindings.
Other Packages Related to python-louis
- dep: liblouis2 (>= 2.4.1-1)
- Braille translation library - shared libs
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)