Package: libpam-passwdqc (1.2.0-1)
Links for libpam-passwdqc
Download Source Package passwdqc:
- Homepage [www.openwall.com]
PAM module for password strength policy enforcement
passwdqc is a password/passphrase strength checking and policy enforcement toolset, including a PAM module (libpam-passwdqc), command-line programs (pwqcheck and pwqgen), and a library (libpasswdqc0).
pam_passwdqc (optionally) integrates with PAM such that it gets invoked when users change their passwords. The module is capable of checking password or passphrase strength, enforcing a policy, and offering randomly-generated passphrases, with all of these features being optional and easily (re-)configurable.
Other Packages Related to libpam-passwdqc
- dep: libpam-runtime (>= 1.0.1-6)
- Runtime support for the PAM library
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: libpasswdqc0
- password strength checking and policy enforcement library