Package: styx (1.8.0-1.1)
Links for styx
Download Source Package styx:
- Homepage [speculate.de]
combined parser/scanner generator for C/C++
The package facilitates application development including user-defined context free languages.
Its development model deviates from the traditional lex/yacc pair (flex/bison in Debian) by automating tedious tasks which are commonly implemented in yacc's actions.
Styx automatically derives a depth grammar, generates reentrant parsers that support persistent derivation trees, preserve full source information, support Unicode and are thread safe.
Other Packages Related to styx
- dep: libstyx2 (>= 1.8.0)
- runtime libraries for styx
- rec: styx-dev (= 1.8.0-1.1)
- combined parser/scanner generator development files
- sug: styx-doc (= 1.8.0-1.1)
- combined parser/scanner generator documentation