Package: icinga-core (1.7.1-6)
Links for icinga-core
Download Source Package icinga:
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alexander Wirt (QA Page)
- Jan Wagner (QA Page)
host and network monitoring system - core files
Icinga is a modular monitoring framework for hosts, services, and networks, based on the Nagios project. It is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit any need.
* monitoring of network services via ping, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, or TCP port * plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks; * contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email, pager, or user-defined method) * support for proactive problem resolution (handlers can be defined to be run during service or host events) * web output: current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.
This package provides the core of Icinga without the web front-end.
Other Packages Related to icinga-core
- dep: icinga-common (= 1.7.1-6)
- host and network monitoring system - support files
- dep: libperl5.14 (>= 5.14.2)
- shared Perl library
- sug: nagios-nrpe-plugin
- Nagios Remote Plugin Executor Plugin