Package: libghc-event-list-doc (0.1.0.1-1)
Links for libghc-event-list-doc
Download Source Package haskell-event-list:
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
Event lists with relative or absolute timestamps; documentation
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
This library provides lists to manage events that are associated with times. Times may be given as difference between successive events or as absolute time values. Pauses before the first and after the last event are supported. The data structures can be used to represent MIDI files, OpenSoundControl message streams, music performances etc.
Other Packages Related to libghc-event-list-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-event-list-dev
- Event lists with relative or absolute timestamps
- rec: libghc-non-negative-doc
- Non-negative numbers for Haskell; documentation
- rec: libghc-quickcheck2-doc
- Haskell automatic testing library for GHC; documentation